• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you guys/gals seen this German parts site?

Timmer

gaskets for trapezoid mirror glass, the OEM rocker panel trim clips, chrome covers for bumpers with deleted overriders, center caps for roundie factory alloys etc.

Not particularly cheap, but they seem to have stuff that's supposedly NLA...Steve, do you want to chime in here re availability? You're a lot closer.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I have purchased from them the supposedly NLA "2000tii" emblem and tail light lenses for my touring. As a matter of fact, I received the lenses, including the chrome bezel, last week.

The guy's name is Stefan and he responds to info requests quickly. Shipping charges are reasonable and he sends the items quickly.

Definitely recommended for hard to find stuff.

post-238-13667637042281_thumb.jpg

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Uughh. I just bought an entire brand new Trap mirror because I coudn't find the gasket. Wish I knew about this site last week. I wonder if they really have them?

Maximillian's Site advertises the trap mirror gasket (frame) as available for $12.32.

Part # 51 16 1 807 748.

Hope they fit better than the trap mirror to door seal.....which doesn't.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17