• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trunk mat clearance sale

esty

Beautiful work as always esty, you need any parts by chance? Im parts wealthy and money poor :/ You do fantastic work though!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

esty, you need any parts by chance? Im parts wealthy and money poor

the only parts i need are the ones i don't have...i'm a terribly sick hoarder when it comes to bmw parts...it's a big question but what do you have...toss some things at me....like radios, small hubcaps....working carbs...you (and i) never know what i might be interested in

seriously, shoot me some things you have...i'm trying to get some of the older work out the way...i've run out of room and am encroaching on the dogs space

i love trading BTW

post? The later roundies (with illuminated side marker lights) have masonite protective panels on the trunk sides; thus the trunk floor is narrower by a couple of inches, but not as narrow as a squarelight.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

post? The later roundies (with illuminated side marker lights) have masonite protective panels on the trunk sides; thus the trunk floor is narrower by a couple of inches, but not as narrow as a squarelight.

mike

mike they are cut to fit without the hard board side panels....the boards on most cars are long gone so i made an assumption when making these...come to think of it, i've never made a mat for a roundie where anyone brought up the side boards and no one's ever complained that they didn't fit

i made my patterns and test fitted them to my 69 for roundies and my 76 for square tails

Esty, can you make some front floor mats with the roundel and 2002 embroidered (I think those are embroidered on your trunk mats?) that'll match the carpet I just installed?

actually those are just patches that are hot glued on so i could use them on about anything i do...so yes, i can and have put them on mats

Hey,

I have been looking for carpet that is red with black checks a little like your #3 above...you able to find that for a carpet set and trunk mats etc?

Thanks.

'76 2002 A "camo blue"

'73 2002 A Chamonix

'71 Airstream Globetrotter

'72 2002 A Verona-crashed then stolen

2007 Toyota FJ

mike

mike they are cut to fit without the hard board side panels....the boards on most cars are long gone so i made an assumption when making these...come to think of it, i've never made a mat for a roundie where anyone brought up the side boards and no one's ever complained that they didn't fit

i made my patterns and test fitted them to my 69 for roundies and my 76 for square tails

Hi esty, I've been meaning to ask you about making a trunk mat in light grey to use in my 71 1600. I don't have side panels in this car but it does have the trunk floor panels with the wood strips at the edges. I made a travel trunk mat for my 68 a few years ago out of inexpensive oil mat and it does not fit the 71. The dimension on the tail light side is 52" and it tapers to 53" on the wheelhouse side. I suppose I could make some patterns and send to you? Let't talk at some point--I'd like to have something before the Vintage in May.

ipnp5f.jpg

302z8ew.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Hi esty, I've been meaning to ask you about making a trunk mat in light grey to use in my 71 1600. I don't have side panels in this car but it does have the trunk floor panels with the wood strips at the edges. I made a travel trunk mat for my 68 a few years ago out of inexpensive oil mat and it does not fit the 71. The dimension on the tail light side is 52" and it tapers to 53" on the wheelhouse side. I suppose I could make some patterns and send to you? Let't talk at some point--I'd like to have something before the Vintage in May.

i can make a trunk mat in any configuration...i assume the wood pieces that you have at each outer edge is 3/4" and based on your pictures, i feel certain that i could make one to fit but...i'd rather be sure and not make guesses...it would be best and very helpful if you made a paper pattern and sent to me

whenever you get ready, give me a yell

i can make a trunk mat in any configuration...i assume the wood pieces that you have at each outer edge is 3/4" and based on your pictures, i feel certain that i could make one to fit but...i'd rather be sure and not make guesses...it would be best and very helpful if you made a paper pattern and sent to me

whenever you get ready, give me a yell

I have the wood slates on my 70 also. I just thought the PO put it there. I almost took it off so the mat will fit better but I use it to hold the oil containers. I guess I'll put the one I just got from you in my 73 and wait until you get the new pattern.

Quality stuff and the best part is it keeps everything from flying around in the trunk.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig