• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trunk mat clearance sale

esty

Esty,

can you put me down for #3. Also, Is this the last of that carpet you have? I would eventually like floor mats that would match.

Cheers!

it's possible that i may have enough to make a set of front mats but it's doubtful...i generally make these odd trunk mats from remnants

i've been trying to clean up and things are somewhat a mess at home but i'll try and take a look and see if i have more...if i do, i'll let you know

if you do want the trunk mat, email me and i'll get you my paypal, mailing, etc info

Esty, I'll take #2 for the roundie in the some what salt & pepper weave. PayPal OK?

i'm the 1st one to admit that i'm usually daft or confess to those that don't already know me well but i may not understand, # 4 is sold but do you want a salt & pepper for a square tail...

the mats listed here were several that i had on hand and i'll have to make anything else anyone may want....if you just want a s&p mat for a 74-76 could you please email me so i have it it front of me til i can make one...it's easier for me to keep up with things i have to do from my email

Esty, I'll take #2 for the roundie in the some what salt & pepper weave. PayPal OK?

i'm the 1st one to admit that i'm usually daft or confess to those that don't already know me well but i may not understand, # 4 is sold but do you want a salt & pepper for a square tail...

the mats listed here were several that i had on hand and i'll have to make anything else anyone may want....if you just want a s&p mat for a 74-76 could you please email me so i have it it front of me til i can make one...it's easier for me to keep up with things i have to do from my email

To me....#2 for the roundie....looked simlar to a 'salt & pepper'.... I'll send you an email and we can discuss.

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci

• 2 months later...

Esty-

Just purchased a '73 2002 and am interested in a trunk mat. How do I go about ordering from you? See you have some clearance mats. Really like the sissel look of #3 (but sold). The #2

example would probably work. Need mat that is brown in color. Can you reproduce the #3 example? Please inform!

'73 2002

Esty-

Just purchased a '73 2002 and am interested in a trunk mat. How do I go about ordering from you? See you have some clearance mats. Really like the sissel look of #3 (but sold). The #2

example would probably work. Need mat that is brown in color. Can you reproduce the #3 example? Please inform!

the easiest way for me to keep up with things would be for you to email me...i tend to forget about these threads unless they get bump'd to the top of page 1...if there's one shown here that you like, save and send me a pic...unfortunately all of the sets listed here were sold but i might have more of the material or something similar..

thanks a bunch