• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tripping over another 2002 with tii engine

jgerock

Guest Anonymous

Poor car, it wishes it had a "barn to be found in".... the shell no doubt is a flintstone mobile now. The local rodents no doubt have a condo complex goin on inside the motor - a perfect bookend for your other motor.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

Guys I have had an idea that I want to get feedback on. I have been considering making a spreadsheet that tracks where engine blocks are by VIN. So, for example, if Skip has a block with VIN 99999 and old Harv has a car with VIN 99999 we can put the 2 back together. Buyer and seller can negotiate on their own...this would just be a service. Does this sound like a waste of time? It just seems like a good way to get some cars back with some orogonal motors

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

Guys I have had an idea that I want to get feedback on. I have been considering making a spreadsheet that tracks where engine blocks are by VIN. So, for example, if Skip has a block with VIN 99999 and old Harv has a car with VIN 99999 we can put the 2 back together. Buyer and seller can negotiate on their own...this would just be a service. Does this sound like a waste of time? It just seems like a good way to get some cars back with some orogonal motors

That car has tii mtr 2761188.

It was, supposedly, running 7 years ago.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

old Harv

You had me till old!

I would imagine that most cars don't have their original blocks for a good reason. Like a big hole in the side.....

But you never know.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

rather than start something new, there is already a 2002 registry. just add a field for block vin to the existing database.....

jim....was that pile of bmw's right outside road atanta?

Thats a good idea

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle