• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I buy #14?

cxzsaq

UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option on that site, at $14.95. Pick-up is $2.00.

Blunt includes free ice cream with every order.

;-)

Ray

Buy from BLUNT and most likely it will be less freight $$.

Ray - I'm 2nd in line for commission.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option on that site, at $14.95. Pick-up is $2.00.

Blunt includes free ice cream with every order.

;-)

Ray

Buy from BLUNT and most likely it will be less freight $$.

Ray - I'm 2nd in line for commission.

Use USPS priority mail for cheep shipping.. Blunt just changed to free Sno-Cones (today only - yellow non-FDA food coloring optional).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

buy from Tischer (www.getbmwparts.com)and watch for them at one of the many events they sponsor. everyone in this post except for one is smart enough to look at the big picture and realize the final cost is less but Armond is still upset I fired him as a customer 2 years ago for being a dick. Thats one of the benefits of working for yourself. You dont HAVE to sell to anyone you dont want to

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Good idea. But the site Armond suggests does not offer the option.

:-)

Use USPS priority mail for cheep shipping.. Blunt just changed to free Sno-Cones (today only - yellow non-FDA food coloring optional).

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

buy from Tischer and watch for them at one of the many events they sponsor. everyone in this post except for one is smart enough to look at the big picture and realize the final cost is less but Armond is still upset I fired him as a customer 2 years ago for being a dick. Thats one of the benefits of working for yourself. You dont HAVE to sell to anyone you dont want to

oh knock it of Steve. Im simply giving people options.so dont be insecure. I'm not at all pissed at you or anyone else. but please do not misconstrue the facts. I simply decided I didnt want to use you. my choice. not yours.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

buy from Tischer and watch for them at one of the many events they sponsor. everyone in this post except for one is smart enough to look at the big picture and realize the final cost is less but Armond is still upset I fired him as a customer 2 years ago for being a dick. Thats one of the benefits of working for yourself. You dont HAVE to sell to anyone you dont want to

oh knock it of Steve. Im simply giving people options.so dont be insecure. I'm not at all pissed at you or anyone else. but please do not misconstrue the facts. I simply decided I didnt want to use you. my choice. not yours.

youre an unstable dude Armond. I will post up your letter of termination if you keep it up. How much did WWW.getbmwparts.com donate to the BMW community last year Armond? Wanna know how much I spent and gave away?? You have a personal vendetta against me which I find comical. Keep it up. It only shows your true character. Im done with you and this thread .

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I simply decided I didnt want to use you. my choice. not yours.

This is NOT the political forum.

Blunt DID NOT solicit his business, the OP was simply steered in his direction because of service and the support Blunt offers.

We as a online forum should support those who help with events, forums and members. You Armond should know this as you have benefitted from knowing fellow members that have helped even YOU!

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

youre an unstable dude Armond. I will post up your letter of termination if you keep it up. How much did WWW.getbmwparts.com donate to the BMW community last year Armond? Wanna know how much I spent and gave away?? You have a personal vendetta against me which I find comical. Keep it up. It only shows your true character. Im done with you and this thread .

oh so now a parts dude whom I've never met tells me I'm unstable. Okee dokee..we all have contributed to the community in our own ways Steve. Some more than others,some in kind,some in cash. I dont have personal vandetta against you or to anyone else for that matter and I'm happy that your business has thrived. good for you.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti