• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I buy #14?

cxzsaq

. I'm glad that this tii part is still available and not too darn expensive. We are lucky to have choices when it comes to buying Vintage BMW parts.

thank you..there is really nothing more to it.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Personally having bought parts from a few different sources including Blunt, I now pretty much look to Blunt for everything first. There are so many reasons to use him. His customer service is next to none. He has been more helpful than anyone I've dealt with. His prices are more than reasonable. Yes he has been higher than others on some parts but never more than a couple of dollars and yet some of his prices on brand new items have been less than used. Steve is a great contributor to everyone here and always helps in anyway possible. He's even suggested I don't buy parts and find a way to make something because of the price of the small part. Where can you go wrong with this. All his input and recommendations are for the betterment of helping you get what you need. When I first started working on my car, being a total noob, if I hadn't been looking to penny pinch I wouldn't have made so many mistakes in over spending had I consulted with him. Steve you have my vote as the best vendor on this forum.

1972 '02 work in progress

UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option on that site, at $14.95. Pick-up is $2.00.

Blunt includes free ice cream with every order.

;-)

Ray

Buy from BLUNT and most likely it will be less freight $$.

Ray - I'm 2nd in line for commission.

What? I'd kill for an ice cream right now where I am. If I found one it would be curried!

Real beer too.....oh, I digress.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I know a good ice cream place in Mumbai!

;)

Cheers,

Ray

UPS ground is the cheapest shipping option on that site, at $14.95. Pick-up is $2.00.

Blunt includes free ice cream with every order.

;-)

Ray

Buy from BLUNT and most likely it will be less freight $$.

Ray - I'm 2nd in line for commission.

What? I'd kill for an ice cream right now where I am. If I found one it would be curried!

Real beer too.....oh, I digress.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Guest Anonymous
I order all of my BMW stuff from BLUNT.

Except when you are buying from others, like IE?

Steve is very good to deal with but your post raises apple polishing to a new level.

I order all of my BMW stuff from BLUNT.

Blunt IS "The Man"!

I order everything from him.....usually not 2002 parts (I have backup spare's for everything), but I also own an e21, TWO '89 e30's and an '84 535i (MPoster).

I rarely need BMW parts, but when I do, I don't even bother to look elsewhere. Why? Blunt beats EVERYONE!

He is also privy to NON-BMW parts......Blunt is all I need for all 12 of my cars!!!!

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Okay, I'll jump in.... Nick and others including me have stopped buying

from IE. Great guys put lately the quality of the IE parts offered have suffered in durability. I buy from Blunt 99% of the time.

I have access to a local BMW wholesaler but the 20 min drive costs more than Blunt's shipping to my door. Low costs + Reliable shipping = BLUNT TECH........How's that for Apple polishing

Oh, Steve the rear patch panels worked out great. Good quality!

Thanks,

C

Chris Hutton

72 02tii Ceylon 2761758

71 02 Sunroof Riviera 2574316

68 1600 Bristol 1565358

88 535is sold

Guest Anonymous

There are endorsements and there are endorsements. When you trumpet the virtues of one vendor to the virtual exclusion of others --- and then do the same thing for certain competitors --- and not explain why. . . . . . . . .

This is NOT about Steve. His reputation speaks for itself and he has been a straight shooter since dealing with him back when Biscuit was being house broken.

Jonny may not know this, but some of us have recommended his services too. I might have reservations about reusing his rear shocks without a liberal dose of hand sanitizer. If he sold clothing in my size, I would also expect that they had never been worn (by him). lol

This is not about seafoam either, even though Steve was supposedly working on that group buy. lol I miss the days when you could call PaulW or JimC and get reliable advice from them and others, too.

Armond is still upset I fired him as a customer 2 years ago for being a dick. Thats one of the benefits of working for yourself. You dont HAVE to sell to anyone you dont want to

Ah, ah, ah. It deserves to be highlighted.

Quote of the month?

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.