• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Vintage registration is now open...

John_in_VA

I'm afraid the only way to get a t-shirt is to register and pick it up in person. I'm trying to judge how many to print and this is the best solution. As you know last year I was about 80 short and decided to print some more after the event and ship them out. Well that was a bit of a giant pain so can't do that this year.

BTW, that's Dave Roach's 02 on the front courtesy of Brad Day - photographer extrodinaire.

I'll probably have posters for sale at and after the event, and I'll post something on FAQ when they are available.

thanks you guys,

Scott

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

Dayton and points west caravan will be leaving on Thursday and take some twisty WV back roads on the way down. Details to follow--once we figure 'em out.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

week? Watch bwerks for excessive costing. Is wheeler still running the place?

Don

Thanks for below:

P.S. Love your '73 Inka. I dropped the tii off today at Bimmerwerks in Harahan. Had some sputtering and bogging issues. Checked the pressure readings and they were a bit low. I don't want to mess with the K-Fish.

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

I'm in! Anybody going thru Chattanooga or Knoxville can hook up with us on Thursday the 26th.

Dept Birmingham 0730CT

Dept Chattanooga 1100ET

Dept Knoxville 1400ET

Arr Winston Salem 1800ET

This is ambitious but I have to check into the BandB by 7pm.

Hope to have the '74 up by then...if not the Sahara '76 will make it.

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

week? Watch bwerks for excessive costing. Is wheeler still running the place?

Don

Thanks for below:

P.S. Love your '73 Inka. I dropped the tii off today at Bimmerwerks in Harahan. Had some sputtering and bogging issues. Checked the pressure readings and they were a bit low. I don't want to mess with the K-Fish.

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

I'm registered.

I'd love the 02 to be there this year. We will see.

John

Hope it's there too! Looks like every year a new orange '02 wows the crowd. BillW's touring, Blunt's M2, Roy Wicklund's ditto.... You're due, Harv!

I went ahead and registered. Still not sure if I'll be bringing the Baur, since it is in Florida and my wife might not be up to the road trip due to her recent knee operation (she would normally be gung-ho about it).

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290