• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 4 e21 recaros

Ebmw21

well i fell in to a bit of a tuff spot and i need to sell the seats i was saving to reupholster.

2 are in good shape the other 2 are more or less "parts seats"

Price is $400+ shipping obo

if you want 2 its $400 and you get 2 seats free

if you don’t like my price or something please keep it out of the thread and PM me about it.

PICS:

IMG-20101130-00014.jpg

IMG-20110119-00212.jpg

IMG-20110122-00214.jpg

IMG-20110130-00216.jpg

320i.png

ill double check on that when i get home from work to night but i believe so

If they come with adapters, then I suggest you put your energies on adding details and pictures to help your sale and explain the price, instead of writing pricky ads. ;-)

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

the first and last pictures are the ones in the "best" shape

i think the 1st & last are better than the others but you said that you have 2 in good shape...can you post pictures of the set that you have that is in 'good shape'

no offense but none of the seats that you've posted pictures of are worth much at all, much less $400

on the other hand, i would be interested in a pair that are in 'good shape'...good shape meaning i wouldn't be embarrassed by a split seat or a tear in a bolster or 2

about the only thing that appears to be any good on any of your seats may be the frames and hardware...maybe

if you don't have 2 more that most might consider to be in 'good shape', i'm sorry for the waste of time and good luck to you

thanks folks

I hate it when people think this forum is a dumpster and that members are foolz...

2 x bad shape seats = $50.00 each at best.

2 x trashed seats = $50 as a pair for spares w/ trashed backs

4 x adapter sets = $50 per pair (two seats)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To empty one's basement = $250.00 individually. $200.00 in bulk.

To have a smile = Priceless

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

If they come with adapters, then I suggest you put your energies on adding details and pictures to help your sale and explain the price, instead of writing pricky ads. ;-)
I hate it when people think this forum is a dumpster and that members are foolz...
i have four turds i've been polishing. $200 for the four of them. Or, $200 for two polished turds and you get two free.

lol....and you guys call me a bitch....at least i try and be diplomatic in my pissy threads and responses

sadly for jr., trying to dump his trash, i agree with the above sentiments