• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 4 e21 recaros

Ebmw21

lol....and you guys call me a bitch....at least i try and be diplomatic in my pissy threads and responses

sadly for jr., trying to dump his trash, i agree with the above sentiments

He, he. You don't know me. I have tried to be polite and non-personal. I have trashed to a dumpster some seats that were in better shape than the "two good ones". All four seats seem to have crooked backs. It can't be fixed. This is terminal.

Those seats have been posted on so many forums. Why bother coming here?

BTW $600 gets you a good pair of JDM SRD Recaros these days.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

I'm interested in your turds, however I can't be sure you are representing them properly if you do not post photos. How could I possibly determine if your turds are acceptable without photos?

;-)

Ray

i have four turds i've been polishing. $200 for the four of them. Or, $200 for two polished turds and you get two free.

..plus shipping and paypal fees, obviously.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Ive had a crappy day at work but this thread lifted my spirits and made me smile,

thanks folks

I've had a real Bast...rd of a week here in sunny India. This really makes up for it.

Esty contained herself real well.

Perhaps the high cost is due to use of the high $$ black duct tape.

The Seller has seriously large gonads to post this.

Seriously though, the post has to be a joke....right?

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Just my two cents, These seem a bit overpriced, as previously stated about 20 times, I got a pair of e21 recaros from some guy in Virginia over craigslist with good frames and decent foam but bad covers for $20. Maybe I was just lucky.

Just my two cents, These seem a bit overpriced, as previously stated about 20 times, I got a pair of e21 recaros from some guy in Virginia over craigslist with good frames and decent foam but bad covers for $20. Maybe I was just lucky.

yeah, you were lucky.

OP, can i get those adapters off you?

my name's Nick