• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002/1600 Race Car...

myturbo2

You’re looking at a 1967 BMW 1600, rust free, California car. Obviously, completely stripped down and media blasted to bare metal. famed, Robertson Racing, Atlanta, GA fabricated, built and welded the roll cage as well as seam welded the body to frame. They also, fabricated a removable front end, fuel cell and the transmission tunnel to accept my planned M3 S14 engine and close ratio/dog leg transmission but, this is far as its going. So, it’s for sale.

I chose this year as it was the lightest for this body style. Car is straight and dent free and begs for someone to finish her.

I’m open to offers but, I have $4k into it without the cost of the car, new Sparco seat and new ATL fuel cell, so be kind. Front sub-frame comes with it too.

Email me for more pictures.

post-19397-13667637283836_thumb.jpg

post-19397-1366763728517_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

this looks like a nice car.....i've been trying to sell mine for about 20 cents on a dollar......money adds up fast on racecars.......the cage looks well done.......just from the pics i'd say $5k is a bargain...but then....i've built one, start to finish....and even they are a hoot to race,,,,it does cost money to build.....your car is well underway.......this looks like a good deal imo...neal cook....NE PA.