• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trailering to The Vintage???

Samplemaven

Try to join a caravan if possible, then you'll have some buddies to help out if anything goes wrong. I've driven my car the past two years without any major mishaps and even talked my wife into going last year (without a/c). Nothing like 1100 miles in a 35+ year old car! I know a lot of the other folks have driven further to the Vintage over the eyars.

Garry

03' Mini Cooper S

73 2002tii A4 (sold )

67 Mini Coooper S (sold 3/06)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try to join a caravan if possible, then you'll have some buddies to help out if anything goes wrong. I've driven my car the past two years without any major mishaps and even talked my wife into going last year (without a/c). Nothing like 1100 miles in a 35+ year old car! I know a lot of the other folks have driven further to the Vintage over the eyars.

Garry

How can I forget the year I followed your A4 tii in my POS PT Cruiser rental. That traffic jam was the mother of them all.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Guest Anonymous

Hey Harry,

That was an adventure in heavy Intersate traffic that I don't wish to repeat anytime soon. Glad we got through it without any major mishaps.

I'll see you in May.

Garry

Hey Harry,

That was an adventure in heavy Intersate traffic that I don't wish to repeat anytime soon. Glad we got through it without any major mishaps.

I'll see you in May.

Garry

You guys talking about 2009? This is where we ran into trouble.

fb3c4ea7.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"