• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manassas, VA

bracohen

I viewed this car when it was originally for sale a month ago for like $500. That was still asking too much. The car hasn't been driven in something like 5 or 6 years and has been left out in the elements. The interior is shot, the body is useless; the engine is possibly salvageable. Looks like the new buyer (who took pics from where the car was originally) is just trying to make a few bucks on the resale.

I viewed this car when it was originally for sale a month ago for like $500. That was still asking too much. The car hasn't been driven in something like 5 or 6 years and has been left out in the elements. The interior is shot, the body is useless; the engine is possibly salvageable. Looks like the new buyer (who took pics from where the car was originally) is just trying to make a few bucks on the resale.

Well it looks like they have a differing opinion on how salvageable it is haha. A lot of good parts according to the advertisement (I have no doubt it is truly a junker), just thought I would put it up here in case someone wanted to be brave.

I also viewed this car about a month ago, and I agree that it's not worth the $X00 original asking price.

Issues:

1. Rust everywhere. No good body panels on the car.

2. Motor is claimed to have been rebuilt recently. Nonsense. It looks like it might have been rebuilt 100k miles or so ago, but even that might be stretching credibility.

3. Shift linkage is completely gone. The shifter rotates freely in a wide circle.

4. All steering joint boots and rear axle boots are cracked, and all steering and rear axle parts have heavy surface rust.

I was looking for a parts car to augment a LeMons build, and there was nothing on this car that I could find to justify paying $300 plus towing costs for it. I couldn't find any parts, even in the owners spare parts boxes, that were worthwhile taking home.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”