• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 BMW 2000 Automatic

BURNALL4

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and i have a 1967 BMW 2000 Automatic 4dr. im looking to sell the car was origionally purchaced in Germany by my Uncle when he was in the service. It was then shipped to California where it remained until he passed. i had the car shipped to upstate NY where it has been for about 10 years. it hasent been driven since he owned it. but it does run. i got a battery in it and it cranked for about 10 sec and fired up...lol i was surprised as hell. i put a new cap and rotor on it, fuel filter, NGK plugs and wires which helped. The interior is about a 6/10 and the exterior is about a 7/10 theres no rust, the chrome is pitted but not terrible and it seems like the shift linkage fell off, which i have to look at. ill get some pics up as soon as i can. i e-mailed BMWClassic about the car with the vin and i somehow lost the e-mail. which was really helpful. i will get another e-mail out to them and get somemore history of the car.

asking 4500 obo Make me an OFFER!!!

MORE PICS UPLOADED!

Guest Anonymous

I would like to see this car. I am in Colonie. Please e-mail me at RBenson685@aol.com

Roger

'72 Malaga

4 factory hubcaps would look sharp on her

What Tim is saying is, please take off those K-Mart hubcaps because they weaken the visual appeal. In this case, it would be OK to go hubcapless, just clean up the wheels as best as possible. Buyers of a car like this are looking for originality, air up the tires--but keep it barn fresh.

Really neat car!

-Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Looks to be Florida Green! Love how 2000 is on the rear boot.

Getting the grill back to aluminum would go along way towards making it more original.

Has potential. I will post this in the Neue Klasse section.

This grill had been painted??? i didnt even know that. I just thought it was supposed to be black.

I realize the wheel covers are aweful i will take them off for sure :)

My guess is you have paint over the original stainless grille; I stripped mine after I bought the car as the side pieces were also painted black, just personal preference in my case, the side pieces came out very nice, polished them after stripping the paint off. I also bought 4 new BMW hubcap center emblems, they just peel and stick on, prior ones were pretty much faded. You'll have no problem getting 4 hubcaps for your 2000, plenty of help here on the board for you. It's a sharp car, I also love the 2000 script on the earlier 2000's, on the decklid. Spring's around the corner ( I think, as it was 9 degrees coming into work this morning, but hey, heatwave next week here in Rochester, mid 40's ); make a list of what the car needs/post here and get her running well, clean/wax/etc..like Rey said, price is always negotiable, 1800's/2000's are great cars.

Tim