• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2000 cs wiper motor

I guess I'll try adapting an 02 or e21 motor. Thes permanenet magnet motors are likely more torquey anyway. Just looking at the motor, the output spline is much lower relative to the mounting holes. I haven't even looked at the linkage yet to see if it could be adapted. sounds like it's a pretty easy tweak. Thanks!

clearly I am confused. The motors I have from 2002s look like they have the same 3-hole mounting pattern but that the splined shaft on the cs motor is longer and protrudes further past the mounting surface. Also, i thought that I had an e21 motor that looked an awful lot like the 2002 motor but had differnt wiring and an additional bracket to attach thew electrical connector.

I have a known good 2000 sedan motor Bosch #0 390 246 003 that looks just like a coupe motor. I'm have trouble sending pics. Send me an email and i shoot you pics.