• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Body Shop Needed Irvine / Los Angeles Area

iananderson02

All, I'm in need of a GOOD body shop in the Irvine, CA / Los Angeles area. My girlfriend's brand new car got hit (parking lot, rear quarter panel pushed in) and we'd like to see it fixed right. Literally 2 days old.

What I'm looking for is a quality shop that takes the time needed and really pays attention to detail. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to body work, so please recommend a shop only if you were 100% (or essentially 100%) satisfied with their work.

Price is not an issue, it will be an insurance job.

Thanks so much...

When my Honda Accord was rear ended, my insurance paid to take it to Fix Auto (I think that is what it was called) on Construction Circle in Irvine, off Barranca in between Jamboree and Culver I think. They did the job, as promised, on time, such that I couldn't tell there had ever been an accident. I'd say I was 100% satisfied (I didn't have to pay for it. Their price is commensurate with their quality.)

They were also on "Overhaulin" in at least one episode. For what thats worth.

David

Flickr

'74 2002 - The project

'98 M3

'04 Duramax 2500HD

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my zhp back from world class autoteknic (its spelled something like that with a k) and was imposed with their work and service. They are in rancho cordova though.

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without