• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OT: Workshop in San Jose to media blast, drill, sand, etc

dma

This is driiving me crazy. A couple of years ago there was discussion on this board about a public shop where you could get a membership that gave you access to sand blasters, wood working tools, etc.

The posting mentioned that one was going to open in San Francisco, but can't recall the name of it? Searching didn't help.

Anyone remember the name?

Thanks

aahh...!!!! another reason i wish i still lived in SF. I'd practically live at a place like that...

I have so much stuff i need blasted, welded, etc...

and i am running out of garage space for a blasting cabinet, a welder, etc...

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

Josh,

I'm so with you. Looked at having 5 wheels blasted and the cost was $300 plus. Even if I only used the day pass of $25 bucks I could blast the wheels with professional quality devices and spray them in the paint room with professional quality devices. Good deal. I'm sure I need the monthly membership though :-)