• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me free up some garage space

Miles2002

Hi guys/gals I'm trying to free up some garage space, so Id like to sell these items. Please keep in mind that I'm new to the 02 market so please let me know if my prices are reasonable. These items were removed off a 1972 2002. I am going off what the previous owner had told me. Not trying to strike gold, simply trying to help others who may need parts and in return get back what it's worth and help in the never ending money pit :)

Located in so cal email me at: 2rotors2snails at live dot com

1. E30 bottle caps 14x6.5 et 30 complete set of four with caps, two with roller tires and two without, I have an extra set of tires that can serve as rollers that I will include. All four are straight and clean, some minor curb rash all four hold air

caps.jpg

2. E30 basket weaves, 14x6.5 et 30 complete set of four with caps. Wheels were chrome, and recently professionally acid dipped to remove all paint and contaminants. This set is ready for paint or powdercoat color of your choice. Four center caps that have been dismantled for cleaning purposes will be included

350.00 SOLD

weaves.jpg

3. Rear bilstein strut set unsure of milage, and if they are HD's or sports.

125.00 SOLD............

photo2.jpg

4. Rear springs, PO stated Suspension techniques on all four, not sure of the spring rate, but there is a suspension technique label on one of the springs

75.00.....SOLD

photo1.jpg

5. Complete front non tii strut assembly. Again going by what PO stated, bilstein struts unknown model, ST springs, unknown rate. Includes front calipers, pads and rotors. I did replace all break lines and fittings less than 200mi ago so im sure of the condition of those. Housings are in good condition with very minor surface rust. Rotors calipers and pads are usable but I would personally replace them (ST springs/struts/perches ....SOLD)

Strut tubes, calipers, and rotors, lines 60.00 for both l+r sides ......pending

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

6. Rear e21 black vinyl bench seat

photo5.jpg

Rear struts sold.

I have another set of rear bilstein struts also for sale in identical condition, straight, good rebound and compression asking same price

125 for the set. Email me if you would like pictures.

Also if someone can help me identify if they are sports or HD's so i can update the add. No numbers on the casing as labels have faded off.

Everything posted still available with exception of the above pictured rear struts.

Thanks for looking

Rear struts sold.

I have another set of rear bilstein struts also for sale in identical condition, straight, good rebound and compression asking same price

125 for the set. Email me if you would like pictures.

Also if someone can help me identify if they are sports or HD's so i can update the add. No numbers on the casing as labels have faded off.

Everything posted still available with exception of the above pictured rear struts.

Thanks for looking

huh????

another set???

yea, i'll bite, again....

send some photos to the email address i sent you this morning.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa