• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going into lurk mode

nbristow01

Please don't take it personal when someone suggests to do a search. Even if someone is kind enough to answer a question that's been asked a thousand times before, you might miss out on a different solution to the problem if you neglect to search.

Really, it's just a suggestion to you that will help you utilize this great resource to the fullest. You say you're not "good at it". Well, neither was anyone else until they learned to do it!

But if you're going to go into "lurk mode", now you're really have to learn to search- where else will you get the info you need??

Keep at it. We've all got a lot to learn...

John Capoccia

Sierra Madre, CA

I'll jump in..

I'm contemplating going into lurk mode simply because I spend too much time here reading posts from folks like you! Where's the fun in not asking a question so many others want to ask but were afraid to?

This forum is all about friendship, fun and information.

pics4242010110-1.jpg

pics4242010014.jpg

pics4242010050.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

you know, sometimes a little distance isn't a bad thing.

when I was working on the e36, i spent a few weeks on

Bimmerforums trying to get things sorted out, and wasn't very

FAQtive.

made me appreciate the FAQ a LOT more!

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL