• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harv/Earl ( aviation fans out there )..have you seen this?

Timmer

sent to me by oldest bro, 26 years U.S. Air Force, now retired, working as a civilian at Langley, AFB

Tim

http://users.skynet.be/fa926657/files/B29.wmv

Tim,

I have not seen this one....those hardly qualify as models anymore...almost fit in the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) category. I have a video on my home computer of a fellow, in UK I think, that built a B-52G with jet engines. When it taxis it sounds like the real item on video, and in the air, with nothing else to in view to aid in the size estimation, it looks like the real thing.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

I love that video. Makes me want to take my RC Piper Cub out of the closet and go for a flight! The amount of time and talent needed to build something of that scale is awesome.

Earl, here is an awesome large scale Boeing B-52 model. Unfortunately the flight was unsuccessful.

Vt56405.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

I love that video. Makes me want to take my RC Piper Cub out of the closet and go for a flight! The amount of time and talent needed to build something of that scale is awesome.

Earl, here is an awesome large scale Boeing B-52 model. Unfortunately the flight was unsuccessful.

Vt56405.jpg

David,

That is the one...somewhere I have a video saved of an earlier flight that equaled one good takeoff and one landing. That was an expensive flight!!

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

tremendous effort and skill there. For not a lot more time they could have built this. http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv-12int.htm

Jack,

There are a few neat designs in the new LSA category.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES