• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid America Meet in Eureka Springs, Few rooms left

randerson

Just made my reservations for the April 29 & 30 meet in Eureka Springs,

Arkansas. Agent said they still have a few rooms left. Better not wait too

long as they will probably sell out. Check the "Events" link for more information. This is always a great meeting, nice twisty roads, good food

and the nicest host you will ever meet. Hope to see you there.

Randy Anderson

I'm not going to make it this year. Work is super busy and my wife is opening a new business, so I must limit my time away this year ;-(.

Jim, sorry I won't see you this year, but I know how it goes... Vintage is always over my anniversary weekend and a big work weekend. Still trying to find a way to get to NC for Vintage so hopefully will see you soon.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Eureka springs!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Joseph, That would be great if you could make it Eureka Springs. We drink as much beer in Arkansas as they do at the Vintage. Hope you can find someone to ride with you.

Randy Anderson

Hmmm beer!

Yvonne and I should make it......if I can just get out of this place.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Yes - I would really like to make it. Might Fly somewhere and catch a ride with someone if I can not afford the full adventure.

Not sure what route I would take. Most likely a loop. I have a friend in Austin that I would like to see as well.

Matt - Would like to keep it simple with one co-pilot. Will look you up though if I go through the Denver area.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152