• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1973 Agave survivor Roundie: Pacific NW

JohnnieForeigner

Hi all;

With sunken shoulders im putting up for sale my agave 73. Ive had it since 2002. currently in vancouver BC..Cali /Virginia /Georgia car

It was born to a California couple on February 19th, 1973; Bill of Sale shows $5119.15. The owner kept receipts for every piece of work done on the car. They sold it after 25 years of loving, in 1998. The second 'stewards' added new front fenders, new brake master/lines/rotors/etc., and many large ticket items. overall: solid original car

My stewardship began in February 2002 living in the ATL, GA . Tokico gas-shocks and ST springs beefy anti-roll bars new Weber 38 DGAS carb, tii dizzy, and a Pertronix ignition module round out my first few years.

Over the last little while ive added a reupholstered interior with recaros, NOS 14" BBS on new rubber .

New rotors, new OEM fenders, new OEM hood and NOS grills, turn signals added last summer. Crackless one piece dash added. New seatbelts..Rechromed bumpers, fuel pump, alternator.....id have to tally up my receipts to name it all

Car is a near daily driver..Runs strong. Its not a show winner, but is solid,, honest and tight as a nun. regularly tuned and tightened my Zenon, myself and the locals. from the FAQ

.its mechanically sound. email me for the full lowdown . Decent pics to follow when im not on the road....

$9000 OBO

abrennan@lululemon.com

post-308-1366763810754_thumb.jpg

post-308-13667638108316_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

this is a nice car, and from the looks. not to far from the money. my question is,how hard was it to transfer it to canada, and any idea, what it will take to transfer it back to registration in the usa....as well as, if you had it transported to canada, any problems, with customs.....thank you..N.C. from NEPA

Hi;

Transfering it into Canada when i moved here from Georgia was simple. Handed an import form at the border, got vehicle mechanically inspected. Handed over Georgia dmv title, received new title. Done.

Going back the other way id see being clean. With it being an older car, and an original us car..I have original bill of sales and documentation proving that...hope this helps.

hey - thanks for posting the link to the process above!!

• 1 month later...