• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roundie Parts car in MD

visionaut

Just passing along some info, in case anyone's interested. It was posted to another forum I'm on.

There's a Verona roundie located at "Crazy Ray's" pick-and-pull in Mt. Airy, MD. Not the greatest shape obviously, but really quite good for a salvage or parts car.

Exterior parts look decent - grills, trap mirror, vintage alloys, body, long-style F/R chrome bumpers, lights, glass, spare on orig steelie. Motor - newish washer bottle, cold air inlet.

Maybe some of you fellow 02ers who live up that way might want to check it out. Some pass-along pics enclosed...

Tom

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

That car looks decent, don't see much rust. Someone ought to purchase that from the bone yard as a project before it gets crushed.

Hey Jeremy -

One of the receipts you passed on with the car was from Crazy Ray's - maybe a light - cannot remember...

Keep the shiny side up!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

That car looks decent, don't see much rust. Someone ought to purchase that from the bone yard as a project before it gets crushed.

Hey Jeremy -

One of the receipts you passed on with the car was from Crazy Ray's - maybe a light - cannot remember...

Keep the shiny side up!

Actually when I saw the place was in MD I thought I remembered hearing of them from someplace...

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

well,

the lady i talked to over the phone insisted that they typically don't sell "whole" cars that are sitting out in the their yard...

Grrrr, Im not going to be able to make it.

If anyone does go up see if she has a good set of front seat belts.

Michael,

I have several sets of seat belts in Arlington that might be of interest to you. Send me an email via the board.

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

well,

the lady i talked to over the phone insisted that they typically don't sell "whole" cars that are sitting out in the their yard...

I don’t typically work in India...........but we all have our price!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17