• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inspiring young minds..

eurotrash

My four year old Henry is quite the go getter. He learned to ride his bike without training wheels late last fall, and being that we had good weather, we broke the bike out this weekend and he was right back at it.. So today I showed him

amazing video, and he was just mesmerized by the possibilities!! Its so fun expanding the minds of young-uns.

Just thought I'd share..

3dc5a768.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Danny mac is just insane, words can't describe his skill level on a bike. Also check out his video from 2009

This film too, it's like Planet Earth but with bikes. The cinematography is just astounding, a film even non bike enthusiasts can enjoy. http://www.lifecyclesfilm.com/

Edit: funny thing, the absolute earliest memory I have(not long after turning 3 as it was late spring) is waking up after having a dream that I could ride my bike with out training wheels. My dad took them off that night, we went for a ride the next day and off I went.

Jason,

That is a great age, enjoy, soon he will be even more fun/help!!! Here is one of my baby (13 years old) with his first clutch removal...had to use the impact gun....

Russ

post-3771-13667638436771_thumb.jpg

1970 Grey 02 (the never ending project)
2007 328xi coupe (DD)

and a couple hondas for the kid.