• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 1600 racecar

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

still sale (maybe the last time)..i've been trying to sell my 1600 racecar, built as a G production car, but can race IT classes. i built this car apoox 10 yeas ago, i stripped the the car to bae metal, inside and out, and even under the wheel wells. its benn to severl hillclimbs and drivers schools..5 2nd place finishes. the car was painted with epoxy primer, and imron. it has a 8 pt autopower cage, which i added ankle bars, for production classes. new from and rear strut braces, with optima battery in trunk. fuel safe fuel cell, aluminum seat, brand new tach and guages. never installed. turbo flares, and nose. the car, has a few places, to address so rust, but very min. front towers are spotless, right rear has a small hole starting on the spot weld. little rust under rear window.floor boards are solid, expect.rear pass, around drian hole, small patch needed on pass kick panel, and some rust on front of hood.....i'm explaining all this, so, buyer, will have no surprises. the car is solid, i used all genuine bmw parts when rebuilding it. oil have been changed every time the car was ran.. i'm selling it do to health problems. i recently removed the cage, to repaint it, and have not finished, so the cage seat, and new belts need to be reinstalled....aproxx 2-3 hours work. i'm trying to get pics of the car, i have a few,which can be seen .............AHCOBRA289@YAHOO.NET...I WILL ANSER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE,,,PRICE IS $3K..i'm in wilkes-barre pa...thanx neal cook

still for sale (maybe the last time)..I've been trying to sell my 1600 racecar, built as a G production car, but can race IT classes. I built this car aprox 10 years ago, I stripped the the car to bare metal, inside and out, and even under the wheel wells. its been to several hillclimbs and drivers schools..5 ...2nd place finishes. the car was painted with epoxy primer, and imron. it has a 8 pt autopower cage, which I added ankle bars, for production classes. new from and rear strut braces, with optima battery in trunk. fuel safe fuel cell, aluminum seat, brand new tach and gauges. never installed. turbo flares, and nose. the car, has a few places, to address so rust, but very min. front towers are spotless, right rear has a small hole starting on the spot weld. little rust under rear window.floor boards are solid, except.rear pass, around drain hole, small patch needed on pass kick panel, and some rust on front of hood,and smal are under drivers side dash. I'm explaining all this, so, buyer, will have no surprises. the car is solid, I used all genuine bmw parts when rebuilding it. oil have been changed every time the car was ran.. i'm selling it do to health problems. I recently removed the cage, to repaint it, and have not finished, so the cage seat, and new belts need to be reinstalled....aprox 2-3 hours work. I'm trying to get pics of the car, I have a few,which can be seen .............AHCOBRA289@YAHOO.NET...I WILL ANSER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE,,,PRICE IS $3K..i'm in wilkes-barre pa...thanx neal cook