• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look like a Craigslist scam?

wh400

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/2231192501.html

If it is really all that, wouldn't you go to jail for stealing if you only paid $4,200?

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

There just isn't a market for these cars here I guess. I bought my 72 tii in Mt. Pleasant last year for $1500. Granted it didn't run and had a huge hole in the floor at the pedal box, but it fixed up nice.

post-292-13667638503756_thumb.jpg

post-292-13667638504154_thumb.jpg

Matt Haynes

72 Malaga 2002tii - Moes

81 Toyota Supra - Cellie

91 Alpinewies 325iC - Ilsa

07 Titansilber 530xi Sport Wagon

Wow - amazing the difference....very sweet '02. Where did you get that front bumper?

I have a message into the person to find out more. Will let you know what I find out.

I am a bit cautious because there have been a couple of cars listed that were scams.

Former owner of Ivory, first 02, 74 base Chamonix Automatch with AC

Former owner of Ebony, '76 Schwarz, never missed a Grateful Dead concert

You drive new cars, you experience an '02

I looked at this car a while back when he first listed it for $5,000. In my opinion it's at best a $1,000 parts car. Most of its value is in its dual sidedrafts. It is seriously rusted even though the owner claims it not to be. As he was showing me the only rust under the trim on the deck lid, I saw holes under the back glass and both rear shock towers had been 'repaired'. When I pointed them out he said 'they all do that'. I more or less stopped looking at that point. It would be safe to assume there is significant rust in the floors and elsewhere. Its been repainted - not even sure its the original color. Interior is tired. Looks way better in the pictures than in person.

Steve.