• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

recaro reference info

M3M3

Thanks for posting that info Marshall. I see one of the Recaro ads is one I scanned from an old magazine.

He does nice upholstery work - looks to be in Tacoma, WA??

I'm still saving up to have my E21 seats re-done someday.

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

recaro1.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Nice write up on S14.

I am curious if the Recaros coming out of e21's and e30's (Sport seat version) are actually Recaros. I've heard the e30 sport seats aren't made by Recaros. The e21 seats (popular o2 upgrade) and the e30 Sports seats actually feel like crap after sitting in my Recaro SE and Recaro LXF seats. They have much less lumbar support and the seat bottom you really sink into. Thoughts???

dlm ny country

No No.....My Recaro seats are fine Jim. Every e30 Sport seat or e21 seat I have been in feels the same. I'm pushing 155 lbs with two Cliff bars inside me before my run. They just don't feel like seats are know that are made by Recaro. The question is did Recaro make the seats for the e21 and the e30 sport seat? We can have a seat compare test at V@V.

dlm