• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

recaro reference info

M3M3

speaking of Recaros can anybody ID these adapters that came on the seats I bought ?

Those adapters don't look like the ones from Wedge Engineering. The ones from Wedge are a complete frame that bolts where the stock 2002 sliders bolt to the floor and are meant to be used with the Recaro sliders and not the 2002 sliders. Those look like custom ones that will bolt to the stock sliders.

--John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Doug -

Sounds like you need to replace the (3) web supports under the bottom cushion. Dave Varco (Aardvarc Racing) makes a set of these that work great.

We also make them and offer a lifetime warranty. Its $45 shipped for 6.

Also thanks for posting the thread here, i forgot about this forum when i posted it up.

Any chance you have blue Monza Recaro fabric?

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

i may actually be able to get blue monza, i know black monza is discontinued but we are working on reproducing it using the same pattern but a higher grade material so it wont break down so fast like the original.

I know where I'm stopping when I go to Tacoma next!! I want to check your place out. I got a set of recaros I some day need to have redone with the sweet webbed headrests!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

i may actually be able to get blue monza, i know black monza is discontinued but we are working on reproducing it using the same pattern but a higher grade material so it wont break down so fast like the original.

Can you drop me an e-mail at cpadagasjr at yahoo dot com?

TIA- Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

My understanding is that the e21 seats are Recaro and the e30 seats are BMW.

John

My Recaros which I had custom reupholstered were from an e21. I believe they only came with the '320i S Package' which also came with a 3.91 LSD which is also a natural upgrade for any 02.

post-668-13667638827393_thumb.jpg

1975 - 2002 - Sabine - Jade

2010 Toyota Matrix XR

Remember: RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

JJ,

You need to empty your website mailbox. I sent you an email, you replied, but my reply keeps bouncing back with the error msg. that your mailbox is filled.

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

JJ,

You need to empty your website mailbox. I sent you an email, you replied, but my reply keeps bouncing back with the error msg. that your mailbox is filled.

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers!

The problem has been fixed, sorry about that.

• 2 years later...

JJ Custom Interior is no longer in business from what I understand. Ron was great at doing interiors, but he wasn't the most organized business man and could be really hard to get a hold of. He recovered my seats and did a nice job, for the most part. Too bad the guy couldn't make the business work. He had almost too much work to manage.

-David

1972 2002 - 2577652 Follow the fun