• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The BMW 2002tii Fuel Injection System Manual & Video

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anybody know another source for this other than the tiiregister site? the site gives me a 404 not found error when I click on the link for both the video and the pdf manual.

I believe the format for Europe is PAL. It doesn't want to play at all on a US machine. I have made stuff in PAL to go to Europe, but not the other way.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

I have an original video, I need to transfer from euro tape to dvd, any ideas?

Could try a contacting a DVD authoring house, they should have the equipment. Drawback is the cost for digitizing and compression.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Can anybody upload the PDF file somewhere in a site like rapidshare to download it, because it's too big for attaching in e-mail?

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

Nuts. I thought that was fixed!

Ray

think i could get a copy of that as well? im getting the same 404 error. thanks!

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

• 10 years later...

Hi folks - is 10 years to long to resurrect a thread?? Any chance someone could email or wetransfer a copy of the pdf to me? The error 404 message is still on the tii register site for downloading a copy? Ta / 

6 hours ago, jb1750 said:

Hi folks - is 10 years to long to resurrect a thread?? Any chance someone could email or wetransfer a copy of the pdf to me? The error 404 message is still on the tii register site for downloading a copy? Ta / 

Here's the manual.

BMW_2002tii_Fuel_Injection_System.pdf

• Like 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17