• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blaupunkt Vienna with mounting bracket --PRICE LOWERED--

sebandwhit

Selling my Blaupunkt Vienna radio with 2002 mounting bracket. This was installed in my 68 which has been in dry storage for 22 years. Im sure it could use some servicing but all push buttons appear to work as they should.

$150 or best offer plus shipping.

Email me using the button above.

DSC05562.JPG

DSC05564.JPG

DSC05565.JPG

68' 2002 (Project)

That's an oldy. Cool radio. Yes, that little clear pop off plastic cap is covering the 5 pin DIN port. You can get a cable like this one to plug in an iPod:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VINTAGE-MONO-CAR-RADIO-CD-IPOD-CONNECTOR-CABLE-LOOK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem51961c4ce0QQitemZ350410788064QQptZVintageQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

This one might work as well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blaupunkt-Becker-Europa-MONO-iPod-MP3-Adapter-Mercedes-/150415991586?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item23057de322

but it seems like you could almost make one for half the price if your handy! I think radio shack has most/if not all of the parts.

This is the unit I purchased for my Becker Europa and it works as advertised. I tried looking at Radio Shack and Fry's Electronics and it was a complicated maze of little parts. I found din plugs for old keyboards or microphones, but nothing for old German audio equipment. A savy FAQer could certainly build one, if they were able to locate the parts. There is not much to this, but it does work flawlessly. Thank you Blaupunkt for having the foresight in the 1960s to think we might someday have portable record players that we carry on our phones.

--> 1968 2002 <--