• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wiper Arms info needed

lazerfred

Hey all --

My right wiper arm popped off my 71 and disappeared without me noticing (don't ask). So I need a new one. I was going to put a notice on the parts needed section, but I was wondering A) if there is an actual source for NEW wiper arms (as opposed to used), and B) is there an alternate that will fit, like a 320?

Any ideas or advice is always appreciated!

Richard in Seattle

I'm pretty sure that the only wiper arms available new are the black passenger side arms made by Bosch (Steve/Blunt would know). You can use passenger side arms on either side, they just don't have the little wing on them. Another alternative is Jaymic in the UK. Jaymic sells after market chrome wiper arms that fit the 2002. I lost the passenger side chrome arm on my car a while back and eventually sourced a good used one from e-bay. Good luck,

--John

EDIT: I think the Jaymic Chrome arms are made in the UK by TEX:

http://www.texautomotive.com/classic.html

post-1616-1366763876459_thumb.jpg

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Thanks for the info John!

Steve got back to me in a quick message, he has some chrome ones in stock; might be Euro one's you refer to. I have always hated how beat up my arms are, so this is great opportunity to spruce up one small part of my 02...