• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

saw this on jaxed

AndyS

Guest Anonymous

I think Moe's Tii on the board was looking into buying it.

That is a very early car that has many subtle differences. Which are great if you want to have a unique early car. Not so- great if you want to modify it and have a hot rod car. Here is the mash that andy was mentioning.

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi?cat=cp&itm=bmw+1970s&state=&fil=&ys=&ye=&submit=++++go++++

I talked to the guy about 4-5 months ago. I want to say that the original color was Polaris but definitely not Swartz. I don't think the seats and door panels are correct either. I never went to check it out as it was a 2 hr round trip and I was just tire kicking. Not worth anywhere close to $6k IMO.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

I talked to the guy about 4-5 months ago. I want to say that the original color was Polaris but definitely not Swartz. I don't think the seats and door panels are correct either. I never went to check it out as it was a 2 hr round trip and I was just tire kicking. Not worth anywhere close to $6k IMO.

Thanks! I appreciate the feed back.

-Pierre WTT My E30 for 2002

I think the seats could possibly be correct. Looks like the dash was replaced. Tobacco door panels look like poop on a black car IMO.

Otoh, a very early 6-fuse car and worth saving. But as you said, maybe not for $6K.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.