• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Friggin Potholes!!

Sorry to see this.

I drove through Indy last month when returning from NC with my new-to-me 325is.

While the roads definitely showed the the effects of winter (esp. the expansion joints), they're nothing like the 'Moonscape' we're forced to drive daily here in Mpls.

Up here at least, it's as if the Lobby for the Alignment Centers is operating in cahoots with the Legislature.

But, unfortunately, with all the fiscal shortfalls being experienced with local and State goverments, these things are going to be much more the 'norm' than the exception.

BTW, I'm glad it wasn't your 1600 too!

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Better than driving to work, and having a good time at a club event. I am sure comprehensive on your insurance will hook you up . Inconvenience at its finest, and runflats with that wheel for your car are not cheap. Good luck Hope everything gets straightened out for you quick!

Interestingly, my 2006 wagon was one of the last 5ers that came with non run flat tires and no TPMS inside the wheel. So I get of lucky with a $150 goodyear. The Idrive is not intelligent and doesn't really know what tires I have. My MIL has a 2009 E60 with sport package and the replacement cost of a single Dunlop RFT is $398.

--> 1968 2002 <--