• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

o oh. bought another set of rims

Armond

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enkei 92's? will 15x7 et38 fit up front without any problems?

yup. 92's it is. it'll be close to the strut and the trailing arm but I'm hoping 9-10mm spacers should do it.

I called Enkei this morning if they would consider making 15X7ET 25. Guy I spoke with seemed nice and reasonable. He said he'll e-mail the folks in Japan and will get back to me. He gave his direct line to follow up.

I think a staggered set of 15X7 ET25 up front and 15X8 ET25in the back with fat lips would be a nice look on our cars.

GROUP BUY?

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

. If they will paint them black, I'm doubly in.

you have a choice of silver, black, or gold available now. hoping they'll do ET25 in the future.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

15x7 ET38 up front

LOL, good luck with that. Even when you see it with your own eyes you don't believe it.

Don't you remember the 7x15 et30 wheel that hit the steering arm. You had to run a 5mm spacer. Now you want to do a et38!

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I'll tell you what, if you get it to work without trimming or hammering, I'll stop calling you stupid on Tuesdays!

Proud member #113

The rides!

I'll tell you what, if you get it to work without trimming or hammering, I'll stop calling you stupid on Tuesdays!

just Tuesdays? shit..I could careless if you call it Monday to Sunday. whatever floats your boat man. LOL indeed

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

just tuesdays? shit..I could careless if you call it monday to sunday. whatever floats your boat. is that good for you?

LOL, yeah I'd probably forget anyway!

Proud member #113

The rides!

just tuesdays? shit..I could careless if you call it monday to sunday. whatever floats your boat. is that good for you?

LOL, yeah I'd probably forget anyway!

LOL, good luck with that. Even when you see it with your own eyes you don't believe it.

Don't you remember the 7x15 et30 wheel that hit the steering arm. You had to run a 5mm spacer.

that was 3-4 years ago and the suspension has changed. perhaps you should. go to bed and sell some more tires.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

that was 3-4 years ago and the suspension has changed. perhaps you should. go to bed and sell some more tires.

So you changed the steering arm angles AND managed to move out your spindle assembly?

Proud member #113

The rides!