• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD FS: Hella E1 Code EURO headlight buckets with bulbs

MOJOJOY

• Alpina

SOLD FS: Like new, only installed for a few miles. Made by Hella. E1 code glass no pitting. Still available from you BMW Dealer AKA Blunt for around $600.

selling for $350 shipped OBO.

questions at mojojoy at gmail dot com

0397eaec.jpg

a4828244.jpg

b3ba55a1.jpg

04097634.jpg

4ed47d00.jpg

Picture from Cj car to illustrate how these sit on your grilles. (If it bothers you Cris let me know)

Brisbane2008104.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

Don't mind at all GLWS!

BTW, if whoever buys these has a late plastic grill assembly, I have the proper black trim rings.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Getting in line behind akfjord...

Will send an email too.

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

I think as cj mentioned above that the later cars use these buckets plus an additional black trim ring over the front...

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Can anyone verify that these will work, and look right on the 74-76 cars with the plastic grills?

Thanks.

yes they will work and appropriate for squaries also. Make sure you pick up the black trim rings or it wont fit and t will not look right with plastic grills. .the housings and lenses seem to be in good shape. They are hard to come by and the price is very fair.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I think as cj mentioned above that the later cars use these buckets plus an additional black trim ring over the front...

Aaron,

I think all the Euro headlights/buckets had trim rings, maybe later were black to match the grills.

The rings, I believe, stop the lens from popping out if you hit a bump!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I think all the Euro headlights/buckets had trim rings, maybe later were black to match the grills.

I dont think so because I had to remove the black trim rings on my set to properly seat them on ano.grills. I actually still have the black rings somewhere in my stash also.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I dont think so because I had to remove the black trim rings on my set to properly seat them on ano.grills. I actually still have the black rings somewhere in my stash also.

The headlights on my 74 Touring came off a 71 Touring I had as a parts car way back when. I had to paint the trim rings black to match the 74 grills.

I’ve been wrong before, I could be wrong again.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17