• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area 02ers

THE1ST3

Please e-mail me offline if you can do some local 02 reconaissance for me. Beer/coffee/gas money provided. Thanks.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

the bay area is a big place....

coffee will get a visit in town to check a car out

beer money will get you within a restricted radius

but it could take a fair bit of coaxing to dodge traffic and navigate distant counties.

your request is very open ended.

heck, i've passed on Craigslist bargains cuz i didn't want to deal with the drive.

you should be more specific on location, there's a ton of us out here to choose from depending on distance, hassle-factor.

now.... if you've found a rust-free 72tii sitting in grandma's garage, for a pittance, SUUUURE, i'll take a look for you ;)

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Thanks, Jerry.

I sent e-mails with particulars to a coupla guys who responded to me offline. Same is true in the DC area: it's bigger than you think and driving can be a mess in certain directions at certain times of day.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70