• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enkei classic wheels available at Tire Rack

jgerock

I noticed their ad in the newest Bimmer Magazine that has the Enkei 15" wheels new for 2001. Haven't looked at sizes, bolt patterns, etc.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/enkei-classic-wheels.jsp

bought a set a week ago. should arrive early next week.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Back in the day, the real 92's were 2 piece(center welded to rim barrel). These seem to be 1 piece cast. Also, the outer rim halves were anodized not machined/clearcoated.

The anodizing had a great finish to the outer rim. Kind of like the beltline trim.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

So the 15 x 7s come in an ET38 and the 15 x 8s come in an ET25. If you have flares, you can probably fit the 15 x 8s, but any 02 will have trouble with the inner fender with the 15 x 7s unless you get some 10 mm to 15 mm spacers.

With the 15 x 8s, you will be able to install 225 or 235 tires, but be warned that you will then most likely have to roll the inner and outer fenders. I would actually be surprised if you didn't have to roll the outer fenders with a 205 tire on the 15 x 8 wheel.

And remember that any lowered car will begin to meet its wheel and tire restrictions earlier...

I have to say that I like the wheels. The 'Classic' basket weave and the lips are polished for you. What more could you ask for in this style of wheel?

HTH,

Jay

J Swift
Global Formula Racing (Oregon State University)

1972 Opel GT "Mae"

and they're only available in donk sizes

careful esty. 13 and 14" tires are getting scarce and you may end up with dozens of "donk" sized rims in your garage collecting dust. :)

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Hmmm. Wonder how much my orig Enkies are worth now?

They are a bugger to clean. Great for a show only car, but not if you drive it regularly (unless you like cleaning with q-tips of course).

post-8235-13667639486678_thumb.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

I have a set of 5 Enkei Apache 13" 2 or 3-piece wheels, don't know... Does anybody know what are their worth?

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

I have a set of 5 Enkei Apache 13" 2 or 3-piece wheels, don't know... Does anybody know what are their worth?

Apache IV or V? Seen them for 300 to 1200 for restored sets. I like those too.

5. Thanks :)

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.