• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 2002 Cabrio

Rabi

Hello Evrey one ,iam new in the forum i need some help to find out if this bmw 2002 original Convertble i find it in the street i ask the owner if he want sell it for small money he laugh the car is complet and full rust any one can tell me if its orginal !!! vin 1558363 its in Germany and the owner is first hand in the original paper it say ofen .

Regard Rabi

post-19661-13667639823599_thumb.jpg

post-19661-13667639824044_thumb.jpg

Hi Ray,

Thank You for your comment !!! what make me like the car is it have alots of new original parts almost all body parts and 3 engine new gear in box and alots alots more , tomorow he will open hes garage i will make picture and posted !!!the car was in the garage from 1978 , he remove the part to paint it and he didnt have the time from 2000 untill today the car stay outdoor the floor is good only the body is rusty!!!! thank you again.

Regard Rabi

Thank You jp ,

there is big truck in front of it i want to take it to my garage and start so probebly monday i will take it i have research for the 1600 cabrio i didnt se any have double light ist not original ?

some one scare from the car but i had more worth car and now look difrent i will attash picture.

Regard Rabi

Bmw isetta 250

Bmw 1600 Cabrio

post-19661-13667640040875_thumb.jpg

post-19661-13667640042154_thumb.jpg