• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15" wood wheel wanted

LimeySteve

My bully was a super runt of the litter when I got him. I had him up to as much as 55lbs when he was 4-5 yrs old. My wife got him on a super lean diet afterwards t to keep him from developing breathing issues, arthritis, etc etc. None of his siblings or parents lived past 8, which you guys know is about the avg age of our breed. Kimo is going to be 13 in a few months, weights 37lbs and he still looks like a pup except for some gray eyelashes and muzzle. That pic above is recent. So don't worry about his weight, his health is what you want to be most concern about. They look great but not breed for long life.

Sorry, this got way off topic, ha

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

My bully was a super runt of the litter when I got him. I had him up to as much as 55lbs when he was 4-5 yrs old. My wife got him on a super lean die afterwards t to keep him from developing breathing issues, arthritis, etc etc. None of his siblings or parents lived past 8, which you guys know is about the avg age of our breed. Kimo is going to be 13 in a few months, weights 37lbs and he still looks like a pup except for some gray eyelashes and muzzle. That pic above is recent. So don't worry about his weight, his health is what you want to be most concern about. They look great but not breed for long life.

Sorry, this got way off topic, ha

ya, it did ..sorry about that. good info, though, so thanks Ray.