• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$18K Rattle can special

Guest Anonymous

Vehicle was stripped to bare metal, body work completed

painted with BMW OEM Standox Golf Yellow paint.

Apparently, all this was done with the front suspension still in the car, by the look of those painted upper strut nuts and upper strut bearing.

$(KGrHqUOKjUE1m-uEGZ5BNhizmN,GQ~~_12.JPG

I've never been a fan of Golf, but that car's not worth half of what they're asking.

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

Guest Anonymous

I guess the "New Ferarri style textured powder coated valve cover " is what makes the car worth all the money and the extra rattle can of wrinkle finish. Now I feel bad flaming the poor car.

.. hopefully these threads will help others not make that same mistake... I LOVE how this business owner is so rude, and in a PUBLIC forum......just sit back and watch this guy sink himself. oh and im JONATHAN RODRIGUEZ at 512-9649696 <-----beacause im sure he''s gonna want to call me or something hahahahahah')

The goal in updating this well preserved original 2002 car was to take it back to the original Golf Yellow sunroof 1972 2002 with a few improvements.

Hmmm, it was White when he bought it 18 months ago!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Ha!

I'm speechless!

Cheers,

Ray

The goal in updating this well preserved original 2002 car was to take it back to the original Golf Yellow sunroof 1972 2002 with a few improvements.

Hmmm, it was White when he bought it 18 months ago!

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I guess the "New Ferarri style textured powder coated valve cover " is what makes the car worth all the money and the extra rattle can of wrinkle finish. Now I feel bad flaming the poor car.

REALLY? Well, heck I have two of them hanging on my wall, and my 318i intake is done in that textured powdercoat and my water neck! that's gotta be worth 10k! What tools.