• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$18K Rattle can special

Guest Anonymous

Well, they're consistent if nothing else!

;-)

Ray

EDIT: See? I'm right! Consistent!

"We generally have 6 to 12 2002's in production and unlike a one off restoration all of our cars go through a fairly standardized re-mfgr process that you can see and inspect in person. "

With all the feedback and threads posted about SC you think they would improve on the quality...

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

When the last thread about this place was on here I made the mistake of exchanging emails with this guy (yea, I know, don't get into a wrestling match with a pig . . . . .) and to hear him tell it he's one step up from the work Don Dethlefsen does at The Werk Shop. He is, IMHO, an egomanical idiot, not to mention also a shyster.

Bob Napier

Hello,

Has work been done on the car since March 20th that might justify the $10,000 markup?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200587246714&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1182

I'm looking for a good condition 2002, but I'm having trouble with the price.

Thanks!

- caweiland

Dear caweiland,

Our nation was built on the principal of freedom. A capitalist nation we have become. You lost a good deal it appears and I AM now the capitalist. Next time, dont be afraid to pull the trigger on a steal of a deal. All the best!

- miamibeachcollection

What an ass. I ask him a direct question and his response is a lecture on capitalism.

Well, the upside is that, due to the freedom of which he so highly speaks, we are all informed of his low quality work and horrible business reputation. He'll have to find a true idiot if he wants that much for the car.

That reminds me; I've got some spare 2002/1600 parts that might just be worth a fortune if I so choose to price them that way. That makes sense, right?

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog