• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nissan Figaro gauges.

TonyHavana

There will be loads of these JDM cars going up for sale, and selling for next to nothing, as insurance companies are dropping RHD vehicles as uninsurable at any price. It is now virtually impossible to insure these things......too bad, the Figaro is one of the few that are tasteful. Friggin riceboy street racer idiot crowd ruined it for the collector......typical.

All the hype over RHD being way more dangerous is just that - unsubstantiated hype . however , that doesn't stop the insurance companies from gouging or denying coverage completely.

I ended up insuring my Skyline through Silver wheels at $250 a year!

The '02 will be even cheaper ( love it )

Nick

-'65 Riviera

-'66 Chevelle

-'72 '02 project

-'90 GTR missile

-'90 Corrado-422HP @ 22lb.

-'92 Duke 851

-'75 Z-1 Kawi

RHD is not the problem...it is the Fawking idiots that drive them that are the problem. Like I said, the riceboy idiots have ruined it for the collectors. Two friends of mine have rhds....one has a rhd Morris Minor and a rhd 60s Cortina.....another has a RHD 3.0 CSL BMW, and both are have been granted exemption by Silver Wheels due to age/collectibility. I hope the same holds true for your Skyline when it is renewal time, but I have my doubts. That car is too popular with the rice-a-roni crowd. Good luck......