• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

spring clearance carpet set and mats

esty

Looking for dark or salt and peper

1600 touring has light tan original 1971 carpet!

robert.delk@eu.dodea.edu

# 9 carpet set is light grey...#9 mat is light/med tan

i can do a set in s&p or a dark grey or black

dark grey...Ldarkgrey3.jpg

salt & pepper...2yod9wi.jpg

if i can be more help email me thru the forum

of the full carpet set unless you have a lighter S&P. Can you add an additional pad to the side of the accelerator pedal as in attached picture? Is the carpet in the attached picture a light type of S&P?

Pretty sure the three POs did the above the clutch wear. Previously sent an email through the FAQ, maybe you didn't receive it.

Thanks,

beammmer at bellsouth dot net

Don

P4030244.jpg

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

of the full carpet set unless you have a lighter S&P. Can you add an additional pad to the side of the accelerator pedal as in attached picture? Is the carpet in the attached picture a light type of S&P?

Don

don...look the post i make a couple above this, on 3-29...i have a couple of pics of the "salt & pepper" that i carry, which is lighter than the others i listed....i can & will put a wear pad on the center section

your old carpet is what, i believe most would call salt & pepper and was common in many earlier bimmers, not just the o2's

if i can be more help, give me a shout and i'll email you so that you have my email address, if needed