• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS Alpina replica wheels 15x6 et12 *SOLD*

jmr_1602

*Deposit taken*

These reps only have about 500 miles on them. All are true, with no bends or curb rash. Two tires have some rubber loss along the side wall due to rubbing before I went to turbo flares, but have plenty of life (Dunlop Direzza DZ101 195/50R/15) I've only pictured two wheels, the other two are currently on the car while the front is on jacks, but are in the same exact condition.

I'll get more pics and tire specs up tomorrow. Looking to get $700 obo plus actual shipping from 23455. Pickup is fine also.

alpina-1.jpg

alpina-2.jpg

alpina-3.jpg

alpina-4.jpg

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

Interested in the wheels and tires. What size tires are on them and is your car lowered? If so, by how much. I am lowering 1.25" and don't have rolled fenders.

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

bsulecki

my car is lowered about 1.25 inches. you will definitely have to roll the rear fenders to avoid rubbing with this offset. ive never had a problem with the fronts.

regards,

Jason

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

• 5 months later...