• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 in East Nashville, $2000

Mark92131

Welcome to '02 ownership! Looks like a straight car. I hate to rain on your parade, but it doesn't really look like Turkis. Looks like one of those chameleon paint jobs Ford used about a decade ago.

Turkis is actually quite unusual. More of a solid green-blue non-metallic. Yours looks like a metallic?

Looks like a straight car, though, and that's a deal on its own!

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Guest Anonymous

Actually that is the wonders of the light. I am 90 percent sure it actually is turkis. Looked greener today than ever. I was just curious how many were made. I believe it is a steal also. I got the seller down from the asking price.

I'm glad someone here picked that car up. Some pictures of the trunk and engine compartment might help solve the mystery of the original paint color. Or you could send the VIN to Andreas and that should produce the original factory color code. The paint in the picture looks pretty fresh, so they may have resprayed it recently. You are going to need a passenger side wiper arm in that rainy TN weather.

Have fun with your purchase and welcome to the club.

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

• 6 months later...
Guest Anonymous

i know the car was sold, as i read, what color is turkis exactly, is it a pale green, and if so did this car have a built motor koni suspension, 2 sets of wheels, weber carbs, an ansa exhaust and, an automatic rear diff. (higher top end) thanks chris

cathefreem@yahoo.com