• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maybe I have a problem?

jeffb

I don't see how that's a problem...I have about the same $ in bikes as I do between my 2002s. I almost bought an EC90 crankset last night for my litespeed, bought a Synapse SB001 BOV for the turbo car instead...

I have about the same $ in bikes as I do between my 2002s.

I have a habit of selling 2002's, but keeping the bikes.

Had my flared fender 71 and at the same time had a 82 Colnago Super.

Had a beater 02 a few years later, and a Cannondale track bike.

Had a 73tii (the wifes' car), and an 85 Olmo.

Those cars are all gone, but the bikes remain. Except for the Olmo. It was stolen. See, I willingly give up cars but bikes have to be forcibly taken from me.

Damn.

I'm conversing about bikes.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I'm super careful and have been lucky enough not to have any stolen(always double lock any of them over $300 and I rarely ride them anywhere needing to be locked).

I go in phases, it was bikes until I bought the '02 5 years ago, then cars for a year, then bikes for a few years while working in shops, then cars for a bit, back to bikes, and now it's been cars for a year+. Now that the weather is getting better I can't wait to get back on my Litespeed.

Talking about bikes is fun, a welcome short break from cars on a car forum. It's nice to know you're not the only one who has spent questionable amounts of money on them.