• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED rear brake shoe set in good condition

wegweiser

I'd like to get new ones, but $147 for a set makes my stomach turn. NO ONE seems to have the old affordable ones we used to see for $40/set anymore.

If you have a set in good shape, please let me know. Re-lining them locally isn't much of a savings either. I'm not one to skimp on safety stuff...but $147? Really? Egads!!!!

zenwrenchpaul at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

Can't find your e mail address....and e mail through the FAQ didn't work for me..:(

Please e mail me at your convenience and tell me where to send a check. )

Thanks a MILLION!

Paul

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

• 3 weeks later...
Without your brake shoe set you are jeopardizing your safety while you drive. Your vehicle wont stop no matter how hard you step on your brakes.

Paul is well aware and does not take any chances when it comes to brakes or safety. He is resurrecting a '72 tii that was sitting in a barn for 15 years, this is his 12th 2002.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40