• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice 73 on Craigslist

Guest Anonymous

Now THAT has potential......not the usual spoilered, strutbraced, battery-relocated bondoed bag of shit rustbag asking stupid money that has been showing up lately.

Just my opinion though......

+1

That looks like an extremely nice Sahara Roundie! Wonder what the engine bay, trunk and underside look like.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Royal Red 69 VW Squareback built 8/13/68 “Patty”

Interior looks sharp, esp. with the Sahara. I know a lot of people aren't crazy about the color (Sahara), but I actually kind of dig it.

Without knowing anything about the engine/suspension/rust, it looks to be a very tasteful resto and great starting point for maybe making a few extra mods without having to start from scratch.

I'm moving to TX in a couple of months, too! Wish the time was right to pick up an '02, but starting grad school = no new toys for a couple of years...

2010 128i

untitled2

I had a Sahara, I do not like Sahara......but I might change my color preference for this one!!

Will not last at that price.

-mpkwy

CARS:Past

1966 VW Bug

1971 2002 (BOUGHT IN 1972) (totaled, back in my sordid youth)

1975 2002 (mntgrun (sold)

1973 2002 (Sahara, unmolested, Sold, sniff-sniff)

asst Honda accords and Outbacks

Current:

06 Outback

04 Camry