• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4spd Transmission

02Coastie

Smooth running 4spd pulled from my '76. Filled with redline and ready to drop in. I have the shift tower as well for those converting from an Auto.

$100/obo ($80 + 12pk of awesome beer also accepted) Located in Alameda, CA.

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C. 

Hi Costy,

I would need only the components to rebuild the shafts (all synchros, bearings, seals), I have an NK 1800 from 1968 right hand drive are the parts suitable? and could you ship to Thailand? I will pay for the shipping + 100USD for these parts.

Thanks

Do Good Attitood

I don't know what the interchange is...and I'd rather not break the transmission apart. If I still have it in a month or two, I'll shoot you a note.

Thanks!

-Lloyd

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C. 

Hi Costy,

I would need only the components to rebuild the shafts (all synchros, bearings, seals), I have an NK 1800 from 1968 right hand drive are the parts suitable? and could you ship to Thailand? I will pay for the shipping + 100USD for these parts.

Thanks

I have a transmission im going to "Part Out" if you need the parts, I have 2 parts transmissions. Drop me an email with the email button if Duke doesnt have what ya need.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

FYI highgrade agreed to buy a rod set and oil pump from me back on 4/7, no money sent and no response to 2 emails so don,t part out and ship your trans parts till you see the cash:).

Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

@ Harry,

I told you I can make only make western union transfer I cant pay by paypal.

more over I have showed pics of the oil pump to my mechanic and he said it was better to buy a new one.

U don't need to get back at me this way man, i'm not on this forum to make false promises, i just need the right parts for my car, and i apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks

@ Duke,

Would be nice to have some pics of the parts once you part out the transmission, and as you see from the above I can make only western union transfers.

here is my e-mail: godolphin9@hotmail.com

Thanks

Do Good Attitood

Hi Omar, communication is a necessary part in any agreement, Yes you said you did not have a PayPal account, I emailed you saying I would send you a PayPal invoice which you could pay with out having a account and sent it to you. I had no response from you, I then sent you a email asking you to contact me if you still wanted the parts or if you had any questions and also sent you the address you needed for western union. I had no response from you. I spent the time to clean the parts and check their condition and take pictures , which I sent at your request and we had agreed on the price and shipping cost. The post I made was not a way to get back at you, as I really have no reason too, I sill have the parts and have gained a bit of knowledge. I was just sharing my experience to help other member's selling parts .

It was nice for you to tell me at this point you changed your mind on the oil pump, you could have answered any one of my emails to say this. That is cool . If you still want the rod set ($245.00usd shipped) let me know, you have all the information you need to make payment

Regards, Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

Hi Harry,

You are right on spot communication is in fact important, I do apologize for not answering earlier your mails, although on my last mail sent you I asked you if a payment through western union is ok? and your answer was that the invoice from Paypal would give me the payment options.

However it was a misunderstanding and I will let you know if I take the rods as you understand that i'm trying to find different parts and ideally it would be nice to have them shipped all at once.

I hope that it is water under the bridge and apologize once again for any inconvenience :-).

regards

Omar

Do Good Attitood