• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum Door Panels - "Factory Look"

Shad

I was asked awhile back if I would be doing a production run on my door panels and it would seem that time has arrived. I'm going to do a limited run of sets based on feedback here. A set includes: two doors panels, two rear panels, 4 pieces total.

see original post here: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,350699/

They will have the polished "chrome" accents including the two lower chrome strips that do not appear on mine due to the roll cage cut out, bead rolling, and holes for window regulator handle, door handle and vent window knob. Mounting would be with pop rivets to ensure they remain secure. (be aware: these won't just plug into the stock application door cards) I can predrill the mounting holes or leave that up to you, please specify when contacting me.

As for painting: I find color matching paint by using codes to be nearly impossible, so these will be sprayed in primer sealer for you to have painted using your own paint/painter. Or if you just want them in generic satin black then I could paint that here at my shop for an additional $50.00

Cost: $400.00 per set raw aluminum with polished accents, $450.00 per set in primer/sealer. $500.00 finished in satin black.

If you're able to come to the Monterey area, then we can do some customizing to your panels at my shop with two tone paint scheme, etc. Again, let me know what you are looking for.

shadessex@hotmail.com

post-286-13667640904149_thumb.jpg

post-286-13667640905468_thumb.jpg

post-286-13667640906422_thumb.jpg

Shad

'70 2002 #671 "Bimmerschmitt"

'70 2002 BADUDA aka 'Wall Art'

'72 2002 #672 Sold

'73 2002 Sold

'79 528i Daily Driver (future ETC Clone)

• 3 weeks later...