• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fs 69 2002

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Up for sale is my 69 2002 sunroof. It is 99% rust free. There is one little bubble that has come to me attention on the back fender. It took me about 6 months to notice it was there. No rust on the shock towers or the sun roof. Starts right up everytime. Doesn't blow any kind of smoke and drips nothing. 32/36 weber. Header to straight out the back. Has a second fan installed in front of the radiator that can be turned on with a toggle by the wheel. Also has a temp gauge in the center console. Cd player hidden behind the temp. The seats have been redone and they tend to grow on you. The back seats are 2002 the front are renaults. It will need to be painted as the top half of the car is faded but it still shines in the door jams and under the hood and in the trunk. Runs,shifts and stops just as it should. All in all its a really solid car that could be a daily driver for anyone. 90% tread left on the tires and clean title ready to go. The tow arrows and number circle are magnets and come right off. Feel free to contact me with any questions and I can send pictures of anything you want. 6k Thanks Jay 310 292 7120 nrwtwc@hotmail.com